Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday Showcase ~ Thumbprint Designs


So I have this friend name Skye aka Rindercella who blogs over at Neathering Our Fest. Like that little twist do ya? :) Well so do I. She also has a shop called Thumbprint Designs and I all but turn into a puddle on the floor when I look browse her shop.

Skye creates some of the most beautiful artwork on wood I have ever seen. She will be making mine and hubby's 10 year anniversary sign. So much detail goes into her signs and you can tell that she loves what she does. These are a few of my favorite signs from her shop. Literally I love them & want them all.

You are loved thumbprint

Chevron Thumbprint

Soak Thumbprint

Not only does she create beautiful wood artwork. She also creates digital subway art and college note cards! I have two subway art's that she made for me and they are perfection! The one below is one of them that I have and the other two pictures and ones I think are adorable - even if I don't love the team. ;)

UT Subway Art

Ohio State University subway art

Louisiana state university note cards

Skye has serious talent I tell you. But don't take my word for it. Go browse her shop and see for yourself & then do some shopping!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment