Monday, July 2, 2012

New series - What it takes to own an indie biz


This is a new series here on The Spontaneous Designer where I, along with a few other ladies are going to be sharing what it takes to own an indie biz. There is more that goes into it then most people think and I am excited to share this new series with you. I want you to understand what goes into what an indie biz owner does.

Weather you are looking to start your own business or you are a buyer. It will be beneficial to both getting to see what goes on behind the scenes and what it really takes.

Day one - starts tomorrow so be on the lookout. :)

I hope you all had a great weekend and have a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds interesting! I'm looking forward to it!

    Christen :>
    www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete