Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What it takes to own an indie biz - Motivation


Yesterday we talked about the time that goes into owning an indie biz.
Today we are going to talk about the motivation needed.
Because we all need motivation.
Someone to encourage us and well motivate us on what we are doing.
Pushing us a little harder. Bouncing ideas off of.

My husband is excellent at being my motivator.
I show him all of my ideas.
Every product I make.

He makes me think.
He compliments them.
Tells me where they could improve.
When I mess up and get frustrated - he's there to tell me it's going to be okay and try again.

You need someone who is going to motivate you. Because while we have these ideas and dreams and goals bouncing around in our heads, it's easy to get side tracked or frustrated that something isn't going your way and make us second guess ourselves. Find someone who will motivate you.

It will pay off.

Who motivates you when you get in a slump?

No comments:

Post a Comment