Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What it takes to own an indie biz - Determination


If you are just now joining us for this series you can see all the posts here.

Owning an indie biz takes alot of determination. Knowing what you want and going after it. It takes focus and discipline. You have to work hard and keep going even with things are going smoothly. You have to want your indie biz to succeed. You have to have the determination to do so.

I have faltered a couple of times in this.
When sales aren't high.
My creativity seems at a standstill.
I just get down that nothing seems to be going the way I want it.

But my determination and drive to own an indie biz and have it succeed, keeps me going.
It pulls me out of my funk.
It reminds me I can do this.

I am determined to give everything I have in me, into my shop. Every long night. Ever promotion. Every new product. Every order.

Is all driven my one word.

Determination



No comments:

Post a Comment