Saturday, May 26, 2012

Welcome!


Welcome to The Spontaneous Designer - The Blog! I am so thrilled to have you here!!! For those of you who don't follow my other blog I'm Cassie!


I have been blogging for over a year now & I have loved every second of it. I have also had an indie biz for almost a year and have learned so much along the way! My shop used to be known as ccy designs & is now The Spontaneous Designer. I will be talking about why the name has changed soon!

For now I just wanted to give yall the run down of what is going to go on around the blog.

Blog 101 Is my posts where I share tips & tutorials for all things blog related! I have learned how to do some many things myself & I am going to share them with you!



Indie Biz 101 These will be my posts where I share tips on the indie biz world, tutorials on how to make items, lighting, pictures, descriptions & more. The more I continue to learn, the more I will share! :)



Showcase Saturdays is where every Saturday I will be showing off a shop of my choosing and gushing over them & their products!



Shop Updates will be showing off my new products as they go in the shop and any discounts & giveaways I have going on.



All of this can be found on the right sidebar over there -------->

For the launch of the new shop & blog take 30% off on subway art, prints, necklaces & rings at checkout for a limited time with code NewShop

Ways you can follow TSD .. GFC ------>
Twitter // Facebook // Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment