Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Shop Items {Rings + Subway art/Prints}

I hope you all had a wonderful 3 day weekend. I have added some new shop items to the shop and I'm taking Gussy Sews's advice and going to try and do this once a week.

First 100 percent new item is the Red Rose Ring. I have been wanting to put rings in the shop for awhile now and I am so glad I finally got around to doing just that.



I designed this ring for two reasons. One because I am in love with the color red and I love roses!
- The ring band is silver plated.
- The ring band is adjustable.
Item will be shipped 24 to 48 hours after payment has been and received.


Next up - I am now offering custom subway art digital file's and custom print digital files. Here is a few I have done.


I made this subway art digital file for Hidden Beauty Photography. She wrote a great review of it on her blog today.


I made this one for the sweet Casey who is hands down the sweetest woman you will ever meet.


& this one for Tiffany @ Blabbering Thoughts!

You can now also find prints in the shop that 100% of proceeds go to the shine project.

Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

Use code NewShop to get 30% off on prints, subway art, necklaces and rings until June 1st in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment